1. Please enter your address (required field)
2. Postcode (required field)
3. House Type
Tenant of Private Landlord
4. Householder Status
Tenant of Housing Association
5, Council Tax Band
6. Was your property flooded? tick as appropriate
Insurance Details May 2014
Please enter property name/number and street. This information will not be stored in the final database and is used only to avoid duplication of replies.
7. Do you have Buildings insurance cover? (Required field)
Only select Combined option if you have a Building and Contents bundle that does not separate the premium details
8. Who is your Insurance Company?
9. Buildings Annual Premium £
10. Buildings Excess (Flooding) £
If you have a Combined Policy put total premium paid
If you have a Combined Policy only put Buildings excess here
11. When is your next Buildings renewal date?
12. Have you made a claim on your Buildings policy in the past six years for flooding?
13. Do you have Contents insurance cover? (Required field)
14. Who is your Insurance Company?
15. Contents Annual Premium £
If you have a Combined Policy leave blank
16. Contents Excess (Flooding) £
17. When is your next Contents renewal date?
18. Have you made a claim on your Contents policy in the past six years for flooding?
19. How did you obtain your current policy/policies? (Required field)
If Other, or you have any comments about obtaining your current policy/policies: please tell us about it here
If you would like us to contact you about the survey, please give us your details below
Person to contact
Contact details will not be held on the survey database and will only be used to contact you about this survey. They will be erased from all files on completion of gathering the survey data and will not be used for any other purpose or forwarded to a third party
Morpeth Flood Action Group Insurance Survey May 2014
£50 & £25 shopping vouchers to be won
All completed and valid questionnaires returned to us will be entered into a free draw for two shopping vouchers. The draw will take place on 9th June 2014.